Re: [O] links to headline in LaTeX export

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] links to headline in LaTeX export
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 14:30:29 +0100

On 20 Jan 2012, at 17:42, Alan Schmitt wrote:

On 20 Jan 2012, at 17:34, Thomas S. Dye wrote:

Hmmm, I can't reproduce your results on my setup. What version of Org
mode are you using?

I'm using the one bundled with Aquamacs 2.4, which is 6.33x. Looking at the web site, I see that it's quite outdated. I'll try to update it this week-end and see if it fixes things.

I installed the current version from git, and everything work as expected. Sorry for the noise, and thank for the help.

Alan