Re: [O] links to headline in LaTeX export

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] links to headline in LaTeX export
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 07:22:48 -1000

"Alan Schmitt" <address@hidden> writes:

> On 20 Jan 2012, at 17:42, Alan Schmitt wrote:
>
>> On 20 Jan 2012, at 17:34, Thomas S. Dye wrote:
>>
>>> Hmmm, I can't reproduce your results on my setup.  What version of
>>> Org
>>> mode are you using?
>>
>> I'm using the one bundled with Aquamacs 2.4, which is 6.33x. Looking
>> at the web site, I see that it's quite outdated. I'll try to update
>> it this week-end and see if it fixes things.
>
> I installed the current version from git, and everything work as
> expected. Sorry for the noise, and thank for the help.
>
> Alan

Glad to hear that you are up and running.  Welcome to the Org mode
community!

Regarding your interest in the LaTeX exporter, please be aware that an
experimental exporter is under development by Nicolas Goaziou.  One of
the design goals is to iron out differences in translations to different
targets (HTML, LaTeX, etc.).  I expect that this will make its way
steadily toward the Org mode core and that it will, in some cases,
change the current LaTeX export behavior.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye