Re: [O] [ANN] ASCII back-end for new export engine

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] ASCII back-end for new export engine
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 09:36:31 -0700

On 2012-01-22, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
> Also, judging by the backtrace, it seems that you are using a strange
> syntax for defining macros. Would you mind telling me what your
> "#+macro:" line is like, and what you do expect from it?

I always export a subtree and not a file.  That macro definition was
elsewhere and there were no macro calls.  As the old exporter didn't
complain, I didn't know there was a malformed macro.

Now getting an invalid search bound error, will report at some point.

===
Bigotry against people with serious diseases is still bigotry.