Re: [O] org-babel functions for Io evaluation

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel functions for Io evaluation
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 11:03:16 -0700

Hi Andrzej,

This looks wonderful, thanks for sharing!

Would you be willing to complete the FSF copyright assignment [1] so
that we can include this into the Org-mode core?  If that is not
possible then we could still distribute this in the contrib directory,
but inclusion in the core is definitely preferable.

Many Thanks,

Andrzej Lichnerowicz <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello list.
>
> Attached file (also available at https://gist.github.com/1652684),
> implements org-babel evaluation functions for Io language
> (http://iolanguage.org). It's not yet fully functional (no value
> results, and session support) as I'm still learning org-mode from
> developer perspective, but if you're interested, I'd be happy to
> contribute it.
>
> Best regards,
> Andrzej

Footnotes: