[O] How do I create a drawer?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: [O] How do I create a drawer?
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:46:12 -0500

The only way I found so far to create a drawer is to actually type the
damn thing in (I'm talking about my own drawers, not the special
drawers that org knows something about). I didn't find any utility
functions to insert drawers (except for :PROPERTIES:), and somewhat to
my surprise, completion does not seem to work for drawer names: I
expected typing a colon and M-TAB would allow me to use drawer names for
completion, but it seems to only care about property keys, even if I'm
not in the context of a :PROPERTIES: drawer. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Nick