Re: [O] Possible bug in org-cycle with property drawer

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Possible bug in org-cycle with property drawer
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:48:25 +0100

Hi Nick,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> That's it: I had a
>
> #+DRAWERS: JUNK GARBAGE TRASH
>
> line in the file (and I didn't report it in the original email: blush!
> sorry about that).  Without it, the property drawer behaves normally.

Thinking again about your problem, I don't find it natural to
have #+DRAWERS /replacing/ existing drawers specified in `org-drawers',
instead of just adding new ones.

Do you agree?

The attached patch implements a new meaning for #+DRAWERS, as a way
to declare "additional" drawers.

Let me know what you think, thanks!

 Bastien