[O] Adding the ability to archive into the datetree (updated)

From: Andrew Hyatt
Subject: [O] Adding the ability to archive into the datetree (updated)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 23:43:35 -0500

Hi everyone,

I previously sent out a patch to add the ability to archive into the
datetree.  The ability to store finished items by date (along with any
other journal-type entry) seems pretty useful to me, which is why I
wrote this.  Bernt Hansen did a review of my previous patch, and did a
great job in testing it out, catching several issues.  Thanks, Bernt!

I've fixed all the reported issues, and am attaching the modified
patch. I'd love for this to get into the next release.  If anyone has
a desire to try this out, I'd love to hear if it is clear how to use
it, and if you encounter any issues.