[O] Niceties when moving in the Agenda

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] Niceties when moving in the Agenda
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 08:41:37 -0500

Hi, Org mode people.

How nice!  I never observed this before.  When I'm moving the cursor up
or down within the *Org Agenda* buffer, the mini-buffer cleverly
comments on the current entry, giving it context.

Maybe I stumbled on the keyboard and activated something without
noticing it?  If a recent modification -- or even if an old one! :-) --
congratulations and thanks to those having thought or implemented it.

François