Re: [O] Unexpected behaviour while adding checkboxes

From: François Pinard
Subject: Re: [O] Unexpected behaviour while adding checkboxes
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 10:52:50 -0500

Tom Regner <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi François,

Hi, Tom.

> if you check the *Messages* buffer, you should notice a message like :
> Cannot add a checkbox to a description list item

Thanks as well, Tom! :-)

François.

P.S. Tom, I tried to reply to you alone instead of through the list, but
the message was rejected.  Strangely, your message had:

  From: Tom Regner <address@hidden>

I'm re-replying through the list as a way to tell you, just in case the
problem would lie nearer your end than mine, and that you might be lucky
enough to have some control over it.  Who knows! :-)