Re: [O] TaskJuggler 3.1 export (tj3)

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] TaskJuggler 3.1 export (tj3)
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:50:47 -0600

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 6:56 AM, Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 01/02/12 13:25, d.tchin wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug <at> gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> Oversight? Is somebody looking at enabling export for tj3? Or is there
> a way that I can install tj2 on Ubuntu Oneiric?

If you can bear an extra step, set
'org-export-taskjuggler-default-reports' to nothing (or just comment
out the defaults with a preceding "#" for safekeeping). Add your
report definitions into a file called "reports.tji" (yes, it seems to
have to be "reports.tji" and nothing-else.tji). Then export from the
org file, open up the generated .tjp and add =include "reports.tji"=
as the last line. Should work like a charm.

Try the tutorial report from the taskjuggler documentation perhaps as
a test? It worked for me.

John