Re: [O] How do teachers use org-mode

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] How do teachers use org-mode
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:40:49 -0600

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 4:35 AM, BernardH <address@hidden> wrote:
> Venkatesh Choppella <venkatesh.choppella <at> iiit.ac.in> writes:
>

>> Dear Org-mode users:

[...]

> I'd like to use it for project planning with taskjuggler, but I'm currently
> unable to do it (with taskjuggler v 3.1.0) (tried
> https://github.com/alander/org-taskjuggler3.git to no avail,
> http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg/org-issues.html has DONE for "TaskJuggler 3,
> revisited" but I could not figure why).

See the recent threads on this:
---http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg51502.html
--- http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg51522.html

 It does work with a change to the variable
=org-export-taskjuggler-target-version= and
=org-export-taskjuggler-default-reports= set to ="include
\"reports.tji\""= along with a report definition in that file (and in
the same directory). Then just export, run "tj3 file.tjp" from the
terminal and open in a browser.

John