Re: [O] [Feature Request] Show properties in agenda

From: Tomas Grigera
Subject: Re: [O] [Feature Request] Show properties in agenda
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 00:01:38 -0300

Hi Philipp,

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 21:59, Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Philipp Haselwarter <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi Org,
>>
>> Would it be possible to display entry properties in the agenda? Much
>> like `org-agenda-entry-text-mode', but with a filter variable.
>>
>> Then you could for example set `org-agenda-entry-properties' to
>> "LOCATION" or "\\`\\(?:LOCATION\\|SOURCE\\)\\'" and have those
>> properties displayed in the agenda buffer.

I wrote a custom agenda command that puts a property of my choice in
place of :CATEGORY:. I'm far from an elisp hacker so I expect it is
rather clumsy, and it would need tweaking to do exactly what you want,
but I can share if you're interested.

Column view, as Bernt suggests, can also display any property you
what, but it does so as an overlay.

Tomas