Re: [O] How do teachers use org-mode

From: Scott Randby
Subject: Re: [O] How do teachers use org-mode
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 12:17:44 -0500

I use org-mode to keep track of grades and all other information I
collect on students. I make great use of tables, table formulas, tags,
headlines, and lists. I can compute a grade in milliseconds. Entering
data is a snap. Since everything is plain text, I can add comments with
ease and use git to keep track of everything.

Scott Randby