[O] Title gets a 'nil' appended on org-export-subtree to html

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Title gets a 'nil' appended on org-export-subtree to html
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 12:46:30 -0600

I got some weird behavior on a file, so I recreated a smaller example
and can reproduce it. Here it is:

----------

* test
** sub 1
** sub 2

If I go to the first headline, 'test', and do =C-c C-e 1 h= to export
the subtree as html, my filename/default title ends up as 'test nil.'

If I export with =C-c C-e h=, I just end up with 'test.'

If I remove =tags:t= from the options line, the 'nil' also goes away.

Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Thanks,
John