Re: [O] AUCTex within org-babel

From: Riccardo Romoli
Subject: Re: [O] AUCTex within org-babel
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 16:48:58 +0100

I have a further question: how can I export a code like this:

#+begin_src latex
  \begin{figure}
    \centering
    \includegraphics[width=1\textwidth]{foo.jpg}
    \caption{Figure example}
    \label{fig:foo}
  \end{figure}
#+end_src

to LaTeX to obtain a "working" figure code??

Best
Riccardo

2012/2/9 Jonas Hörsch <address@hidden>
hi riccardo,

On Thu, Feb 09 2012, Riccardo Romoli wrote:

> if you enter in the AUCTeX buffer (C-c') and than you use the AUCTeX C-c
> C-e, you can choose the environment you need in the emacs minibuffer such
> as in LaTeX.

yes, indeed. and my claim was, that the completion facility of AUCTeX
then only shows the environment
\begin{document}..\end{document} and not f.ex. figure.

but when i tried to verify that claim right now, it curiously seems not
to be true any longer.

so sorry for the noise, my problem (if it ever was one) is solved.

cheers,
jonas