Re: [O] Unicode (hindi/devnagari) in beamer export

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] Unicode (hindi/devnagari) in beamer export
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:39:52 +0530

> # font for pdf export as article
> #+LATEX_HEADER: \setmainfont{Linux Libertine}
>
> Make sure you choose something which supports devanagari.

Unfortunately, I do not like the latin characters of all the fonts I
have with devanagari characters. Most of them have san-serif latin
characters while I would like to use serif.

Is it possible to use different fonts for latin and devanagari
characters? I have looked at the documentation of xetex and fontspec
but could not make it work.

Gratefully,

Vikas