Re: [O] Error exporting a project

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Error exporting a project
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 13:39:23 -0500

Leandro Noferini <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Try
> >
> > :include ("blog.org")
>
> Now the error disapperead but now it exports every file of the directory
> defined in the :base-directory variable.

Every org file perhaps but not every file surely.  Section 13.1.3,
"Selecting files", of the the Org manual should be useful.

You can use (untested)

:exclude ".*"
:include ("blog.org")

to exclude everything and include just your blog.org. Or move all
the other .org files away from that base directory.

Nick

> > PS If this doesn't go through unscathed, I'll give up and go take a
> > nap.
>
> No no, please: this was the right answer!

I still need a nap...