[O] Invalid function: org-called-interactively-p

From: Peter Salazar
Subject: [O] Invalid function: org-called-interactively-p
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 03:15:16 -0500

Hey everyone,

I seem to have broken my org-mode. I'm running Aquamacs which comes with org-mode 6.33 or thereabouts. I downloaded 7.8.03, did a setq load-path (cons to the directory, then used the package manager to install org from within Aquamacs.

I can verify that org now states its version as 7.8.03. But now whenever I try to do much of anything—org-capture (the reason I upgraded) or export to HTML or anything I try to do really, I get "Invalid function: org-called-interactively-p."

What did I do wrong?

Thanks!