Re: [O] multilingual presentation with org

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] multilingual presentation with org
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:04:48 -0500

brian powell <address@hidden> wrote:

>     --It works if you put line numbers at the beginning of each
>     line--then it highlights the diff per line in both buffers/in both
>     files--you do "Mx ediff-buffers" on--I know it works if you do--I
>     tested it before I posted.

I did and it did not. I did it with cat -n at first and then tried nl
just to see if it had some magic (as one might have guessed, no magic):
there is one diff region for the whole buffer, not one per line.

Nick

PS. I attach the two files in case you, or somebody else, want to try it
although I'm not sure the attachments are going to make it through the
list unscathed. I'm making them octet-streams to try to preserve the contents
unscathed. Here are SHA1s for them if you want to check (foo.txt.n is
the transliterated file, foo-hi.txt.n is the devanagari)

85fd89d20ba4d1443089726fdb7a8bee7c7698ec  foo-hi.txt.n
e35932a206d2c129b8da1f855694d23838ea1013  foo.txt.n