Re: [O] Controlling pagination on headings in Latex/PDF export?

From: Jos'h Fuller
Subject: Re: [O] Controlling pagination on headings in Latex/PDF export?
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:12:41 +0000

Hi!

Thanks for your kind words! ; - )

I did wrap the "mykeepwithnextpar" definition and I moved the call between the
heading and the table as suggested, but it still doesn't seem to want to
cooperate (heading on one page, table on the next).

Since this seems to be strange behaviour, I will set up a minimal failing %.org
file and send it tomorrow to demonstrate the problem.

Thanks again!

Jos'h

Jos'h Fuller, Production Programmer

Arc Productions Ltd.

p: 416.682.5237          | f: 416.682.5209     | http://www.arcproductions.com
230 Richmond Street East | Toronto, ON M5A 1P4 |