Re: [O] Setting multiple variables for code blocks in one property drawe

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: Re: [O] Setting multiple variables for code blocks in one property drawer
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:43:20 +0100

Hi Eric,

Eric Schulte wrote:

> Viktor Rosenfeld <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Hi Eric,
> >
> > thanks for your input. I just pulled the latest code from git and while
> > my original example works, the following does not:
> >
> > :PROPERTIES:
> > :var: foo=1
> > :var+: bar=2
> > :var+: baz=3
> > :END:
> >
> > #+BEGIN_SRC sh
> > echo foo: $foo
> > echo bar: $bar
> > echo baz: $baz
> > #+END_SRC
> >

> Thanks for reporting, I've just pushed up a fix for this bug.

Thanks for your fix. The above example now works for me.

However, I've noticed a problem with inheriting var properties. They are
inherited in a child task only if the child task itself has no var
property. Is this the intended behavior? See the example below.

Cheers,
Viktor

* Parent task
:PROPERTIES: