Re: [O] missing appointments

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] missing appointments
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 12:34:19 -0500

Memnon Anon <address@hidden> writes:

> Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> ;; wrong
>> (setq org-appt-timer (run-at-time "00:01" nil (function org-agenda-to-appt)))
> [...]
>> o finally, I would like to add a call at midnight every day to
>>   recalculate appointments for the next day - unfortunately, the call
>>   above is not correct, so for now I do it manually with an
>>   org-agenda-redo as above.  One of these days I'll get that fixed. If
>>   anybody has done that already, I'll gladly steal your code :-)
>
> http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html#sec-14-1
>
> Memnon

Heh!  Even I had to look that up... and it's my document!

For the list archives I think this is the relevant part of the above
link (since the sec-14-1 is likely to change in the future)

; If we leave Emacs running overnight - reset the appointments one minute after
midnight
(run-at-time "24:01" nil 'bh/org-agenda-to-appt)

This originally came from Carsten Dominik years ago ... when I was
setting up my appt for the first time.

Thanks Carsten!

Regards,
Bernt