[O] Removing TODO overviews (e.g., [3/5]) on export?

From: Greg Tucker-Kellogg
Subject: [O] Removing TODO overviews (e.g., [3/5]) on export?
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 16:17:49 +0800

I am preparing a presentation using Org and Beamer.  This time -- for the first
time -- I am marking the slides as TODO items.
I have the org export options set so the TODO keywords don't wind up in the
LaTeX export, (todo:nil) and d:nil to make sure
my status logging drawer is not included.  This all works fine.  My slides are
level 2 headings, and I use top level headings to
mark sections.  But if I capture an overview of the work on slides in a
section, e.g.,

* TODO [3/5] Section 1
** DONE  A slide
** TODO Another slide
** TODO another slide
** DONE  A slide
** DONE  A slide

the LaTeX export exports the [5/7] into the section headings, where it then
appears in transition slides to mark new sections.
I don't see any export option in the manual or the mailing list archives for
turning this off.  Have I missed such an option?

Greg