Re: [O] odt-export fails

From: Mirko Vukovic
Subject: Re: [O] odt-export fails
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 15:06:42 -0500

The problem was fixed by changing temporary-file-directory from

"c:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp" to "~/temp/"

I am running windows 7.  The environment variables TEMP & TMP both
point to c:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp.

I guess that zip/unzip were running in the ~/temp directory, while the
files were stored in the
...\AppData\Local\Temp one.

Thanks for your help.

Mirko