Re: [O] taskjuggler3 export

From: d . tchin
Subject: Re: [O] taskjuggler3 export
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:11:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I use the following testtj3.org file that I export to taskjuggler 3.0 :

,----------------------------------------------------------------------------
|#+TITLE:     testtj3.org

|#+PROPERTY: Effort_ALL 2d 5d 10d 20d 30d 35d 50d
|
|* Action list                                          :taskjuggler_project:
|** TODO Test tj3 A
|    :PROPERTIES:
|    :Effort:   1w
|    :allocate: toA
|    :END:
|** TODO Test tj3 B
|    :PROPERTIES:
|    :Effort:   1w
|    :allocate: toB
|    :BLOCKER:  previous-sibling
|    :END:
|** TODO Test 2 tj3
|    :PROPERTIES:
|    :Effort:   2w
|    :allocate:  toA
|    :BLOCKER:  previous-sibling
|    :END:
|** TODO Test 2 tj3 B
|    :PROPERTIES:
|    :Effort:   2w
|    :allocate: toB
|    :BLOCKER: previous-sibling
|    :END:
|* Ressources                                          :taskjuggler_resource:
|** A
|    :PROPERTIES:
|    :resource_id: toA
|    :END:
|** B
|    :PROPERTIES:
|    :resource_id: toB
|    :END:
|
|# Local Variables:
|# org-export-taskjuggler-target-version: 3.0
|# org-export-taskjuggler-default-reports: ("include \"gantexport.tji\"")
|# End:
`----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, I define in the org-export-taskjuggler-default-reports
variable at the end of the file that I want to use gantexport.tji where the
gant output directives are defined. This file is in the same directory as org
file.

The gantexport.tji is the following :

,-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
|### begin report definition
|
|taskreport "Gantt Chart" {
|  headline "Project Gantt Chart"
|  columns hierarchindex, name, start, end, effort, duration, completed,
chart
|  timeformat "%Y-%m-%d"
|  hideresource 1
|  formats html
|  loadunit shortauto
|}

Then the instruction tj3 testtj3.tjp generate the gant chart accessible
in "Gantt Chart.html" file.

Hope that can help.