Re: [O] babel, executing code in background process

From: Erik Garrison
Subject: Re: [O] babel, executing code in background process
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:43:44 -0500

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the background.  It looks like ob-screen may be very limited in that it doesn't

It seems to me that a decent method would behave similarly to the way to "M-x compile" works--- another buffer opens in which the compilation progresses.  Is there any reason why this might not be applicable to the way babel works?

Erik