Re: [O] Export to multiple HTML files?

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Export to multiple HTML files?
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 08:57:52 +0100

On 3/3/12 9:28 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
(...)
Christian Moe<address@hidden>  writes:
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Avdi Grimm<address@hidden>   wrote:
Is there a way to export a single Org file to a bunch of HTML files,
one for each heading of a given level?
(...)
I don't think there's been any way to do this directly. Would be
a neat option to have, though.

You can probably achieve this by setting an appropriate publishing
function.

But is there such a function ready to use? I don't think so. I've skimmed the manual and the Worg tutorial on publishing, and I've googled for this once or twice in the past.

Yours,
Christian