[O] Date-tree navigation question

From: Robert Horn
Subject: [O] Date-tree navigation question
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 10:28:29 -0500

Is there a short simple key sequence that will take you to the last entry in a date-tree and open that headline? Slightly better would be a way to go to the last, and open the last N headlines. It could be generalized into "go to end of current item and open last N items of whatever depth" when applied to other outline forms.

I know how to do this with tabs and cursor movement to walk down the tree opening headlines as needed. This requires more work and paying attention.

I have not found a simple way to do this.  Does one exist?

R Horn