Re: [O] Org is 100% trusted !

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Org is 100% trusted !
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 14:18:37 +0100

Hi Vera,

"Vera Zubor - DownloadAtlas.com" <address@hidden> writes:

>  we have done new complete security tests. To assure our users that
>
> Org is clean and safe to install, we awarded your software again with
>
> our DownloadAtlas.com 100% Safe award. If you want to notify your
>
> users about this certification, you can display this award on your
>
> website.

Thanks.

I like the "Limitations: not specified" on this page:
http://www.downloadatlas.com/open-source-e62b5b68.html#awards

The page mentions that Org is available for MacOSX, but
doesn't say anything about other platforms.

Org is available for all platforms that can run Emacs.

Thanks in advance for fixing this.

Best,

--
 Bastien