[O] [o] capture - function-finding-location in TARGET: return value?

From: Thomas Holst
Subject: [O] [o] capture - function-finding-location in TARGET: return value?
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 15:47:03 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to write a function to find the location where capture will
put the captured item. The manual states, that a target configuration
like

  : (file+function "path/to/file" function-finding-location)

is possible. My question is, what is the function supposed to reurn?

- a string with the headline
- a location in the buffer
- ...

I searched the manual but did not find an answer.

Thanks.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Holst