Re: [O] org tables

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: Re: [O] org tables
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 21:59:03 -0600

Hi Peter,

Peter Salazar <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there a way to get org to wrap text within a table cell? I want to
> be able to enter long text entries into cells without expanding column
> width.
>
> Also, is there a way to merge cells—say, three cells vertically?

This question sounded familiar, so I dug up this ancient post from the
list which offers some answers:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/10478

The link to the manual in the email is broken. The relevant section of
the manual is:

3.2 Column width and alignment
(info "(org) Column width and alignment")

Best,
Matt