[O] Refile clear-cache after refiling to new headline?

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [O] Refile clear-cache after refiling to new headline?
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 10:44:59 -0600

I have org-refile-use-cache set.

I refile a headline to foo.org/foo which doesn't exist yet.

I'm prompted to create "foo" headline.  I accept.

Then, I refile another note to foo.org/foo

foo.org/foo appears as the default refile location in the mini-buffer.
So far so good.  I press Enter.

But now, I'm prompted again to create "foo" headline.  I accept, and
now foo.org has two "foo" headlines.

Is this correct behavior?

Of course, if I run C-0 C-x C-w then the foo headline is accepted
without a prompt.

It seems like org-mode didn't need to have the cache refreshed if
you added a new headline by using org-refile.  Am I just imagining things?

Thanks,
-Nate