[O] org-odt, org-e-html, org-e-odt needs new maintainers

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [O] org-odt, org-e-html, org-e-odt needs new maintainers
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:19:02 +0530

org-odt, org-e-html, org-e-odt needs new maintainers.

Wrt, org-odt the only thing that has remained uncleard for a long time
is this feature: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=9914.
There has been some progress on this the last few days.

I believe org-odt is stable enough to hit Emacs-24.1.

If you would like to bring specific issue to my attention, mail me
directly. I am signing off from the list and I will not be keeping track
of the issues - specifically org-odt/ELPA ones - posted in this list.

Jambunathan K.