Re: [O] Exporting a presentation to both slides and handouts?

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting a presentation to both slides and handouts?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:55:49 +0100

On 15 mars 2012, at 15:11, Jacek Generowicz wrote:

> Anything belonging to the "handout" class, will *not* be displayed on
> the slides, everything else will appear on the slides.

Could you play with export tags?
http://orgmode.org/manual/Selective-export.html#Selective-export

Then setting the ~org-export-select-tags~ or ~org-export-exclude-tags~ could
get you selective export (for instance, excluding the ~handout~ tag when
exporting slides).

(I would want the same thing for local setup lines, the one that start with
~#+~ …)

Alan