Re: [O] Mail composed using emacs --- saving a copy in an org file.

From: Peter Salazar
Subject: Re: [O] Mail composed using emacs --- saving a copy in an org file.
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:48:30 -0400

I thought of this too. But the problem is that when opening an indirect buffer under an org tree entry, or even opening a capture buffer, the org star heading appears at the top of the buffer. Whereas to send e-mail, at least using the mail-send command I've been using, the e-mail header (recipient, subject header, etc) needs to be at the very top of the buffer.

You could always enter the e-mail headers, send the e-mail, then delete them again. But there must be a better solution.