Re: [O] table spreadsheet problem

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [O] table spreadsheet problem
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:21:55 -0500

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 02:01:02PM -0400, Nick Dokos wrote:
> Be careful - you might run into problems (I don't know if you've seen
> Bastien's and Achim's emails about the git problems). It might be safer
> to wait a bit until the dust settles and Bastien gives the green light.

Just out of curiosity, I decided to check out how many versions of Org
I've run... I'm up to 23! One more rev can't hurt, but I appreciate
the advice. I'll wait for the release.

My use stabilized a while back, while I use many features above and
beyond the standard TODO's and outline (agenda, capture, babel, latex
& html publishing, spreadsheet, column view), my workflow hasn't
required any extra features recently so I'm out of touch with the
latest version. I'll be paying careful attention to the readme's for
this new rev.

Thanks.

Details for the OCD:

org-4.42