[O] merging habits and normal scheduled items in the agenda grid

From: Mathijs Kwik
Subject: [O] merging habits and normal scheduled items in the agenda grid
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:46:56 +0100

Hi all,

A lot of my todo items and habits are scheduled to specific times in a
day. However, The agenda view groups the habits together, so I end up
with a grid containing my normal todos and below that is my list of
habits, again sorted by time. This means that at any time, I need to
check 2 lists to see if I have something planned for this moment.

Is there a way to prevent the grouping of habits and just mix them with
regular todo items in the grid?

Thanks,
Mathijs