Re: [O] List all habits with consistency graph

From: Nick Bell
Subject: Re: [O] List all habits with consistency graph
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:03:01 +0000

On 20/03/12 20:21, Henning Weiss wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering how to create a list that contains all habits including their consistency graph. At the end of the week I want an overview over all of my habit entries and how consistent I have been. Consistency graphs are a nice for that purpose, but they are scattered all over my weekly (or monthly!) agenda. This makes it rather hard to get a concise overview.

It would be nice if orgmode could somehow show all habits in a list with the corresponding consistency graph next to it. It's straight forward to create a property search that finds and displays all habits, but org-mode has so far resisted my attempts at inserting consistency graphs into those search views.

This would be very helpful for me too.

Nick