Re: [O] HTML Export Error : org-export-replace-src-segments-and-examples

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] HTML Export Error : org-export-replace-src-segments-and-examples: Args out of range: 0, 0
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 22:50:10 +0100

Hi Sankalp,

Sankalp <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not quite sure what we mean here by a minimal setup. Is it a
> stripped down version of my .emacs with no dependencies? or is it the
> publishing setup I'm using?

I'm thinking of a test-file.org containing all the content you added in
regex-python.org *and* a #+begin_src section loading Org and your setup.

I tried to export your file and did not reproduce your problem.  Assume
every bit of your config might be useful, especially when it comes to
testing Babel.  Of course, if there are external dependancies such as
python, just tell so.

> Please clarify and I'll send what is required.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien