[O] org-mobile: Strange #+TODO: in index.org

From: Moritz Ulrich
Subject: [O] org-mobile: Strange #+TODO: in index.org
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 00:11:13 +0200

Hello,

I recently started using org-mode in combination with MobileOrg rather
excessively. Everything works pretty good, with one exception:
`org-mobile-push' adds a strange #+TODO: line to index.org:

    #+TODO:  | DONE

This confuses my MobileOrg application (Android, MobileOrg-NG, a fork)
and I couldn't find the source of the problem:

- grepped my org-agenda files for 'DONE', '|' or 'TODO' (no abnormalities)
- Checked `org-todo-keywords', `org-todo-keywords-for-agenda' and
`org-todo-keyword-alist-for-agenda'. Again, nothing strange.

The only file with this abnormality is index.org after
org-mobile-push. Killing the line fixes it, but the next push will add
it again.

While this isn't a big deal, I'd rather have a clean setup. Can
someone point me in the right direction?
I'm using Org 7.8.06.

Cheers,
Moritz Ulrich

--