Re: [O] buffer-wide tangle filename

From: Julian Burgos
Subject: Re: [O] buffer-wide tangle filename
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 08:20:40 +0000

Thanks!! You were right. The position of the colon was wrong (but is still needed), and I had to refresh the local setup.

On fim 29.mar 2012 07:57, Sebastien Vauban wrote:
Hello Julian,

"Julian Burgos" wrote:
This may be a very simple question.  I want to tangle multiple source code
blocks into a single file.  Instead of using the same output filename as a
block header (e.g. :tangle output.el) in each code block, can I I define a
buffer-wide tangle filename?  Something like this (which does not work)?

#+PROPERTY :tangle output.el

Any ideas?

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnunin/Marine Research Institute