Re: [O] Preformatted text

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [O] Preformatted text
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:23:46 +0200

Dashamir Hoxha <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Dashamir,

> I have no idea about how easy or difficult would be to
> implement it, but I think that it would be nice to have
> some markup like these:
> --8<--
> -->8--
> instead of
>
> #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
> #+END_EXAMPLE

You could prefix your snippets with ":", e.g., this is also a
preformatted snippet.

: /dev/sda1     /boot           ext2            noauto,noatime          1 2
: /dev/sda3     /               ext4            noatime,user_xattr      0 1
: /dev/sda2     none            swap            sw                      0 0
: /dev/cdrom    /mnt/cdrom      auto            noauto,ro               0 0
: debugfs       /sys/kernel/debug    debugfs    defaults                0 0

Bye,
Tassilo