[O] fastest way to remove the time from a timestamp

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: [O] fastest way to remove the time from a timestamp
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:49:19 +0200

Hi!

I find myself often in a situation where I have to reschedule an appointement
to another day.
I.e. there is a line in my agenda view for today:

unsorted:   13:00-14:00 Scheduled:  APPT testproject

Normally I reschedule with S-right etc., but that keeps the *time* information.

Often I would like to remove that detail while rescheduling to another day,
fixing times later.

I couldn't find a key combo in the manual to do that, but I'm sure there must
be an easy way.

Thx
Detlef