Re: [O] [bug] Can't find remote table when name is downcased

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] Can't find remote table when name is downcased
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 23:01:46 +0200

Hi Bastien,

Bastien wrote:
> "Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:
>> Bastien wrote:

>> 1. Applied the patch manually.
>> 2. Restarted Emacs (to be sure, as it is a defconst).
>> 3. Tested.
>>
>>    But, no, it does not work on the provided example: remote table is still
>>    not found.
>
> Please test this new patch.

I confirm that the problem is solved. Thank you!

> I won't apply this before we sort out the conventions around using
> downcase/uppercase keywords, as Ilya stated a while ago.

I don't understand your last point. From what you said on
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/50916/focus=50956, I imagine
you're talking of the formatting in the manual.

But why not allowing all types of cases (at least: all uppercase and all
downcase) inside Org itself?

Anyway, thanks for the fix...

Best regards,
  Seb