[O] Set exported file name for a headline (LaTeX export)

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Set exported file name for a headline (LaTeX export)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 15:22:44 -0500

I create weekly presentations for team meetings at work via
org-mode/beamer. Currently, these are spread out in a couple of
directories as separate .org files. It occurred to me that it would be
fantastic to keep them in one place, as I'm often reusing tables,
pictures, and whatnot. Is it possible to set a file export name in a
headline? This could let me keep a file called, say, team-mtgs.org
where I'd have:

----------
* 2012-04-03
  :PROPERTIES:
  :export-file:     ./team-mtg_2012-04-03
  :END:

Presentation contents

* 2012-03-27
  :PROPERTIES:
  :export-file:     ./team-mtg_2012-03-27
  :END:

Presentation contents

* 2012-03-20
  :PROPERTIES:.
  :export-file:     ./team-mtg_2012-03-20
  :END:

Presentation contents

I realize this could be goofy, say, if you were exporting all
headlines (would you export multiple files, combine them all, etc?),
but I still think it could be really neat. Even the option to split an
org file into multiple output files is pretty neat. Sorry if this has
come up before, and thanks for suggestions on how I might accomplish
this (export sub-headline, rename file, repeat weekly?)

Thanks,
John