Re: [O] Table cell refs with @0 or $0 are broken

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Table cell refs with @0 or $0 are broken
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 18:36:31 -0400

Christian Moe <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 4/4/12 11:05 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:
> (...)
> >> #+TBLFM: @2$2..@>$>address@hidden;%.3f
> >>
> >> Try substituting `$0' for address@hidden', it works the same. @0
> >> designates the
> >> current row, and the current column is taken as implied. Ditto when $0
> >> designates the current column. However, address@hidden' will not work.
> >>

> > Ah, OK - I'm blind: on rereading it, and retrying it, I see that it just
> > pushes everything down to 0.000 - but that looks like a different bug to
> > me, no?
> >
> > Nick
>
> That's what I'm getting, and you're right, it does look different.

Ah, you shouldn't listen to me: even though it looks different, a patch that
I was trying out to fix James's problem seems to fix this problem too - so
they must be the same after all.

I just added a couple of sanity checks to org-table-get-range so that c1 and
c2 are set to a sane value not only when they are nil but also when they are
0 (around line 2666 or so in org-table.el):

       (if (not c1) (setq c1 col))
       (if (not c2) (setq c2 col))
       (if (= c1 0) (setq c1 col))
       (if (= c2 0) (setq c2 col))