[O] idea, in-line preview link

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: [O] idea, in-line preview link
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 18:04:58 +0900

Hi,

recently I was wondering if org-mode could have some sort of inline
link. This would allow quick check-ups on details without having more
and more buffers open.
That is a link to another text (org-file) including text position like

[[file:~/code/main.c::255]]

However instead of open a new buffer and jump to that line, I would
like to see the line +x lines just below the link and possible only
until I move the cursor or by any other means close the link again

Thus

[[inlinefile:~/code/main.c::255+4]]

open it

[[inlinefile:~/code/main.c::255+4]]
   1. This is all code
   2. from main.c
   3. I can preview in org
   4. without switching the buffer
   5. is that useful?!

close it again and the buffer looks again like

[[inlinefile:~/code/main.c::255+4]]

Actually, I believe it is fairly easy to implement for people knowing
LISP just a bit better then me ;)

What do you think

Totti