Re: [O] [bug] void-variable org-special-blocks-line when exporting to HT

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] void-variable org-special-blocks-line when exporting to HTML
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 10:09:27 +0900

Hello,
** Bastien [2012-04-05 12:31:37 +0200]:

> Hi Sébastien,

> "Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:

>> On Org-mode version 7.8.08 (release_7.8.07.217.gcf3b.dirty),
>> I just experienced this when exporting to HTML:

> I cannot reproduce this.  Please provide the minimal setup for
> reproducing this bug -- thanks!

This sounds similar to
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/54278

(sorry I don't know other way to refer to message in mailing list).

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.  There are many examples
of outsiders who eventually overthrew entrenched scientific orthodoxies,