Re: [O] Filling a paragraph without filling SCHEDULED line

From: Stuart McLean
Subject: Re: [O] Filling a paragraph without filling SCHEDULED line
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 19:58:35 -0700

Hello Bastien,

I tried out `org-fill-paragraph' and it seems to work exactly the way
I would like.
Perhaps some people would prefer to have the scheduled line filled
with the text,
but I find this way makes the scheduled line stand out, and it is
easier to delete
without having to re-fill.

Thank you so much for the fix.

All the best,