Re: [O] Disqus commenting system tested on Worg

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Disqus commenting system tested on Worg
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 11:29:55 +0200

John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

> Cool! Great idea and thanks for paving the way,

Thanks.

The question now is: on what Worg pages should we have this
comment system?

For now, I let any worger decide about this -- we are at an
experimental stage.

As for me, I tend to think comments are more useful on blog-like
pages, standalone-hacks pages, rather than on reference-like docs
and tutorials.

Anyway, let's see how it evolves.

--
 Bastien